Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Show to Watch: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

As we all know, The Marvel Universe is incredibly popular in all its forms. The movies do well in theaters and on Bluray/DVD. The comics are doing well. There are tons of TV shows about Marvel characters. People (like myself) will argue who would win a fight between a Marvel character and a DC character.

Knowing all this, I found myself flipping through my Netflix instant streaming account. There, I found a show that caught my eye; The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

It looked like a kids show. It is a kids show. But I gave it a shot, because the comic book nerd in me wouldn't let me keep going. After having watched both seasons, I have to say that I am impressed by how well it did. Even as a kids show, it told the story of the characters pretty well. For those of you looking to enjoy more superhero action, this show will fit the bill. I also think it will help younger viewers learn about the Marvel universe and understand it a bit better while keeping them entertained.

So, I recommend going out and watching this.

Go. Do it! Do it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment